Vote in the SYC contest! Thanks (: ~Quoby

Friday, August 13, 2010

Challenge #7

Hey guys! This challenge is going to be a repeat of a challenge - I am only repeating it because alot of you guys loved the challenge! It made me very happy that you liked this challenge, Because it took a long time to make. I hope you enjoy it once again, It will be trivia! There will be hard AND easy questions.


- I know the teams have merged, the rules will just change a little! :)


The new rules will be ( this is including last times rules )



  1. No cheating ( Googling, or anything like that.)

  2. Please, Don't say emotes, or lag the chat!

  3. If you have any emotes in name, that are asked to be taken out, Please - Take them out of your name!

  4. You can show up late - But if you do, It is not my problem that you are behind on all the questions!

  5. It will be just like last time - Just no buzzing! Sometime through the trivia, Incase of extreme lag, I might have you PC the answers to me, Instead of saying them on Main chat!

  6. If you lag, I can't just help you out and all this time - I WON'T and CAN'T. It would be unfair.

  7. Just remember to enjoy it, and have fun! This will probably be the last trivia challenge!


- Please follow those rules and enjoy it!

This will be this weeks challenge, I am doing it again because almost all of you loved it!

DAY: WEDNSDAY, AUGUST 22 2010

TIME: 3:00


-Quoby http://www.cplifeordeath.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Welcome to CPLD site. Please comment, we love comments!