Vote in the SYC contest! Thanks (: ~Quoby

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Challenge #5

Challenge #5 is going to be tough. This will be a team challenge. You must choose one person's igloo, and earn them the THIRTY people igloo stamp. You can get people from Xat, Twitter, Club Penguin, ETC. Doesn't matter if they are on your team. First team to get the stamp wins. If no one gets it, we will play a simple game of dodgeball (;

- Once you get the stamp, You must not only tell me. You must...find me in a RANDOM igloo. First to get the stamp and find me wins. Oh, by the way, IF possible, Take a picture of proof you got the stamp.

- Comment if you already have this stamp, or if you have any complaints or suggestions. Thanks (;


The teams will mix, AFTER THIS CHALLENGE. There will now be only ONE big team, of Twelve people.

--------------------------------------

WHEN: SATURDAY

TIME: 4:00 EST

- Server will be announced at the challenge. Meet me at www.xat.com/CPLifeOrDeath

To get there, you can click the link I just sent, or Click Here



-Quoby http://www.cplifeordeath.blogspot.com/ Who will win?

6 comments:

  1. UGH I WANT TO BE ABLE TO SAY TEAM LIFE IN THE FUTURE XDDD BUT HEY NOW ENIMIES BECOME FRIENDS !=DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh sounds like a good challenge. and if you convince me. i might join in and go to an igloo ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would like to vote out reese (sad) but ya..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chex, Reese is out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chekers, Reese is already voted out but i would like to vote out Bumble, Sorry bumble! But u never seem to come to the challenges! :(

    -Niamh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait Niamh is in this game show? Lol I'm like lost apparently! Ugh the reason I haven't been coming is because my laptop broke I would have loved to make it to the challenges I missed, and I would have loved to help my team my laptop will be fixed by the next challenge Depends on what day the challenge is but Deffinately this week but who knows I might get voted out before I have another chance To play again :( well if I do get voted out I enjoyed Being in this game show and I hope I have another chance to Play in the next challenges... :( and of course I'll be voted out when i can actually make a challenge :( ~Bumble
    ~Bumble

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Welcome to CPLD site. Please comment, we love comments!